Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My 29th birthday with my favorite peeps

I was treated to my favorite place Wok and Fire (maybe not my favorite place, but they have my favorite dish, Chilean Sea Bass) for my birthday. It was so fun to have Kara with us - she came out to play mommy to the girls while Steve and I were in San Antonio. Of course the girls loved having here there (she actually cooked for them!) and I didn't want her to go - I needed a shopping trip with her in hopes of picking up some of her fashion awesomeness!




The 1980's called this local putt-putt corse and want their ficus trees back! Awesome, huh?!

1 comment:

T said...

WOW, I am SOOOO glad I listened to Season and gave my trees to DI. Whew! I suppose you want me to get rid of my oak frames now too huh?! Thanks for having Kara, she LOVED every second!