Sunday, September 5, 2010

First day of school for the 7th and 5th graders!


Since when did I raise a 7th and 5th grader? After a little arm wrestling at the main office, Maddie has a schedule she is happy with and feels pretty confident at Haines. But would you believe they have no air conditioning in the entire building? Steve thinks it's going to take the death of a student from heat exhaustion for them to make a change! Let's hope not. Rylee is now the top dog at Ferson Creek and has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Goodfellow. Although her bestie, Livvy, is not in her class, she's got some other great friends in there.
This picture cracks me up. Maddie is clearly very irratated with me for taking pictures when she and Makayla should be on their way to the bus stop! And this, my friends, is why I have more of Rylee.
I had to get a picture of Rylee's hair. We crimped it and then she put a little braid on the side. Too cute.

No comments: