Thursday, November 20, 2008

girls will play while their mommy's away


Here is a small (very) sample of the pictures I found on my camera.  I wasn't away too long, just upstairs folding laundry.  My budding photog Madison used mucho creativity posing her little models!

Makayla (next door neighbor and girls bff), mummified.

Not sure what this pose is all about?


Makayla catching some air...on the couch we don't jump on!

Their version of  "Big" the movie (totally dates me).   Totally confused about what happened and why their clothes are too big/small!  So cute



4 comments:

Tasha Horsley said...

How funny! We have also found some interesting pictures on our camera before...they crack us up!

Tasha Horsley said...

P.S Please tell Season hello for me...I know her blog is private now, but I still think about her and wonder how she is doing. :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii RYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cute picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see ya later!!!!
-CLAIRE

Anonymous said...

{from your 3rd grade class}