Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First day of school 2008




Ferson Creek Elementary, here they come!  After a less than exciting Back to School night, the girls were so excited for their first day of school.  I was so nervous :[ for them (especially around lunch and recess time), but they met some friends right away and didn't have to eat/play alone! Steve and I walked them in to stand with their classmates on the playground and true to form, Steve starts the jokes and even throws out a few comments about the ferrets (their kid magnets) so the other kids would start talking to the girls!  What a good daddy.  As for me, I sat on the couch and watched soaps while eating Bon Bons.  (do they even sell those things anymore, and if so, where???  Yes, I have looked for them.)

5 comments:

Groshon said...

Glad your back :)

Hope you guys are adjusting to your new area and your girls to their new school! Sounds like they had a good first day!

Sage Pierce said...

So sorry it has taken me so long to comment!!!
The girls look BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hope school is going good, and you hiys are having fun!! It was fun to see parts of your house in the background too! :) (Hint, hint...more pictures needed! :))

Heather said...

Hey you! We miss you so much! I just noticed that you girls have been having your first day of school for a long time now. I am left to wonder what is happening in your life and I just don't know! I was in Chicago, I admit it. I was there for about 36 hours. I do hope to come back as it was very so much fun! Maybe we should make a little girls trip! That would be a blast. Keep us updated!!!

Heather said...

Cammie,
Karen told me today you have a blog. Your girls look so grown up now!

Sage Pierce said...

Ummmm....how about an update? :) We miss you guys SO much!!