This cute little box has conversational questions inside like "If you could spend the whole day with anyone, who would it be?" And "Who would you like to have as your best friend?" If you guessed Hannah Montana, you'd be right.
When Steve and the girls asked me where I wanted to go for lunch on my B-day, before I could even think about it, I said American Girl Place. Buried childhood wishes perhaps? That place is like a dream come true for a little girl. Before Grandma Bev (Steve's mom) moved from Illinois, we would make an annual trip to the original AGP in Chicago and have fab memories from our visits. They have since added some stores in LA, Atlanta and...drumroll please...Dallas! Anyway, the store in Dallas is not as big, elaborate, or sassy as Chicago and NYC, so we were anxious to see it.
We had a great time chatting and eating their yummy, cute food.
1 comment:
All I want to know is did you have a doll made to look just like you?
Post a Comment