It has been requested of me that the fridge look like this upon the arrival of Steve. He kindof likes Diet Coke but isn't addicted at all and DOES NOT get headaches when he (heaven forbid) goes without one for a few hours. (For those of you worried about my families nutrition, this is not our main fridge, we do have vegetables in the other one [rotton ones]) :)
7 comments:
I didn't think there was an uglier template than the pink one you had.
Are you going to let her talk to you like that? Wow. Speechless (and crying because I am laughing so hard).
Ok, I think that this picture may have done it for me. I think I might go cold turkey from soda. I thought about drinking all of those sodas (I love you Steve), and suddenly felt sick. We'll see thought. :)
However, Steve deserves to do really anything he wants to do, especially if it only involves soda.
LOVE your new template! So classy. I miss you all:(
What heaven would be like for me....a new post from you. :)
I second that Sagie! If I have to see that post as the first time one more time.........
Hey Cammie,
Your blog makes me laugh. This post reminds me of how Pete is with Mt. Dew, however we have never had a refrigerator full of it. He just sneaks it and then complains of headaches. silly boys.
Post a Comment